An opportunity to be featured on No Kill Mag!
We are interested in seeing the next generation of fashion designers who are reinventing what being a “fashion designer” means. Circular design, zero waste, made-to-order, innovative materials…how has your idea of making changed in this era of climate change?
To be considered:
- You are a graduate of a fashion program now or in 2022. (BA, BFA, MA, MFA)
- You work in a way that could be considered holistic/responsible/circular/sustainable
Please submit the following:
- Origin: (where you’re from)
- Program (BFA, MFA)
- Name of your collection
- What is the inspiration or concept behind it?
- How is circularity part of your ethos? OR How has your idea of “making” changed in this era of climate change?
- Where do you hope to be in 3 years?
- Three things keeping you sane right now
- If you could design for anyone in the world who would it be and why?
- Where can we find you? (IG/TikTok/Website/Other)
- 1 photo of you – square
- 8 photos max of your collection
- Photos should be high quality jpgs sized to 720 width X 1080 height
- Optionally 1 moodboard photo max 1500 x 1000 px
DEADLINE: JUNE 3rd
Email all material to: SUBMISSIONS@nokillmag.com
Note: Submitting work does not guarantee publication. We will notify you of acceptance.
also see terms + conditions
Redress Design Award 2022: A Spotlight on Circular Design Solutions
Interview with Designer Aisling Duffy
From the end of the world to the top: Sustainable Fashion Designer Juliana Garcia Bello
The African Fashion Scene: An Interview with Insider Hadeel Osman