3 Atomic Makeup Liquid Lip Colors x 3 Selfies
When we discover a product we love we can’t help but share! Recently we discovered the boutique brand Atomic Makeup. While they make various makeup products their main focus is on long lasting lip colors and at an average of $16 each they won’t break the bank either. The founder, Navil Rico started the brand in 2015 with the goal to make “Rock ‘n’ Roll Inspired Makeup for ALL.” She started with 100% handmade products and they are still made in small batches in Brooklyn. They are also certified by the Vegan Action and Vegan.Org 🐮as well as certified Vegan and Cruelty Free by Peta and part of the Beauty Without Bunnies family.
Instead of one person sharing their looks we asked three to share with us selfies of how they incorporate Atomic Makeup into their looks. See below and let us know what you think on Instagram!
1. I love how simple this lip color is. So I wanted to go for a look that you can go out during the day and still be a good look to transition to night. I used the Anastasia Soft Glam Pallet as well for this one. To get the long full eyelashes I absolutely Kat Von Ds Go Big Or Go Home mascara, which I used for all looks. [Color: Debbie]
2. This is definitely my go-to look. I love a bold red lip to go with my favorite eye look, the cat eyes. I used Kat Von Ds tattoo liner for the cat eye look. I used The Fenty line for my foundation and concealer which i love. Finished the look off with the Too Faced Canary Diamond Highlighter which brings out my golden complexion. Love this look. [Color: Tie Me Up]
3. I decided to be a little playful with the look. I used the Anastasia Soft Glam pallet to go with the color. I was nervous about the peachy lip color on my tan skin but with the simple dotted eyeliner it made the look super fun and cute. [Color: Chelsea]
1. This deep rust color always seems to pair well with any makeup look I decide on for the day. So I was interested to see how Atomic Makeup’s version would pair with a typical “Audrey” look. It worked wonderfully and was the perfect addition to complete my everyday vibe. This color will definitely be an staple in my makeup routine!
2. For this look I wanted to try something bold, but still everyday. I applied a brighter yellow tint shadow and completed the look with the Atomic Makeup deep red matte liquid lipstick. The color is so rich and made my makeup match my attitude! Also got the most compliments/questions on this color!
[Color: Tie Me Up]
3. This is a different color than I’m used to when it comes to lipstick, so I decided to go all the way and play with some color! I often use out of the box colors on my eyes, but have never paired bold eyeshadow and lip color. I was pleasantly surprised by how well this Atomic Makeup light orange matte liquid worked with a pale skin tone and how it added to the boldness of my eyeshadow and completed my look! [Color: Chelsea]
1. Tried the Debbie liquid lipstick by Atomic makeup and eyes lined by Maybelline colossal pencil for a casual look. The color is a mix of brown and pink shades, making it very unique. Goes well with darker shades of skin.
2. Going for an edgy look, with winged liner by Nyx and Chelsea liquid lipstick by Atomic makeup.
3. Me with Tie me up liquid lipstick by Atomic makeup and eye shadow by Nyx, perfect for a classy look. This rich color would definitely compliment anything that you will wear!